Paula Carper is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who specializes in helping clients make changes to their food environment (diet) using an Integrative and Functional Medicine approach to health and wellness. When working with clients, Paula evaluates systems of the body to determine problem areas that may indicate a significant underlying problem or “root cause”. Paula provides consultation, education and support for her clients privately, through classes, and through multiple media formats.
Paula helps people with…
- Digestive issues
- Food Sensitivities
- Autoimmune Disease
- Hormone imbalance
- Blood Sugar Imbalance (including Pre-Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypoglycemia)
Paula’s goal is to help you to build the diet and lifestyle that works for you, allowing you the freedom to enjoy life to the fullest! Her deepest desire is for all of her clients to experience True Change. If you have questions about nutrition and want answers from a qualified professional about how to build your health, Ask Paula.
Ask Paula Sessions are right for you if…
- You are self-directed and motivated and don’t require a lot of support to make change.
- You frequently research health and nutrition information but you want to make sure you are on the right track.
- You have lots of questions and feel that you need reliable professional advice to accomplish your health and wellness goals.
Ask Paula sessions Include
- Paula will share current information on nutrition and lifestyle for addressing underlying causes & contributing factors for a variety of health issues.
- You will learn about making changes to your diet and lifestyle (your environment) that will foster true change, not symptom management.
Ask Paula sessions do NOT include:
- A chart, lab-work, communication with any of your healthcare providers, or time to review any past medical documents unless it is while we are in session.
- A receipt that can be used for insurance submission. Insurance does not cover virtual office sessions such as this.
Purchase Your “Ask Paula” Session Now!
Additional Follow Up sessions for support
You are welcome to take Paula’s suggestions and implement them, then follow up as needed to tweak the process.
After your purchase, you will be emailed to set up your appointment (meaning the link is not auto generated). Please allow 24-48 hours for response, excluding weekends and holidays.