Chile Roasted Cauliflower
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 495
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 56g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 40g
Total Carbohydrates 31g
Dietary Fiber 13g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 whole head raw cauliflower
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp Ancho chile powder (this is a very mild chile)
- ½ tsp Chipotle chile powder (mild with a smoky flavor)
- ½ tsp Celtic Sea salt
- 4 Tbsp. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat 400 degrees.
- Clean and cut cauliflower into pieces that are larger than bites sized and set aside.
- Mix all spices together in small mixing bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- After coating with olive oil, sprinkle 1/3 of spice mix over cauliflower and toss, then another 1/3 of spice mix and toss. Continue until all spice mix is coating the cauliflower.
- In a large baking pan, place cauliflower in the pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Stir at about 20 minute intervals while baking.
- Remove from oven and serve as a side dish or finger food.
Paula Carper | Noble Nutrition https://www.paulacarper.com/