Share this post
Paleo Chicken Chow Mein
- 1 spaghetti squash large
- 1 pound diced chicken or ground chicken you can substitute lean turkey if you wish
- ⅓ cup Coconut Aminos
- 4 cloves garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp ginger ground
- 1 tsp black pepper freshly ground optional
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 medium onion peeled and chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 2 cup carrots julienned
- 3 cups brussels spouts chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms coarsely chopped
- Place whole spaghetti squash in oven at 400 degrees
- Bake 20 minutes on one side, then turn & bake 20 more
- When squash is tender, remove from oven & let cool 20 minutes.
- Cut open & remove seeds. Then scoop out flesh with a fork.
- While squash is cooking, line wok with ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- Cook chicken on medium heat with ¼ tsp salt added
- Remove & set aside.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil to the wok on high
- Heat & toss in onion, celery, garlic & mushrooms
- Stir fry this for 3 minutes, then add carrots & brussels sprouts
- Stir fry for 3 more minutes
- Add cooked ground chicken, spaghetti squash, coconut aminos, and spices and stir fry for another 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.